You thought this was a Camellia song, BUT IT WAS ME, ReeK!
- Yeah this chart is not gonna get anywhere near the top charting ranks, isn't it.
- This project was not long overdue, but I have had this in mind ever since the Overhaul contest started. And after about a week and a half, I finished it :p
- Yes I know it's kind of a dead meme but I still love it okay
- ̶̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶"̶̶̶T̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶o̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶n̶̶̶'̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶k̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶w̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶w̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶a̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶1̶̶̶5̶̶̶+̶̶̶"̶̶̶ ̶̶̶P̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶5̶̶̶
- Not much for charting as well, other than the classic slowdown/speedups shenanigans, and also I ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ took a few notes from some other charts to make this... hodge podge of all of the ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶t̶ best kinds of charting there is.
Now get those diamonds, baby.BPM: 165 - 185 - 128
Creeper? AWW MANNNNNNNNNN.̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶